Kecak & Fire Dance at Uluwatu Temple - Bali
Wandering in the forest of Dandaka during the exile of Rama, Sita sees a beautiful golden deer dancing in front of her, she pleads with her husband to catch it for her. Rama fearful of what may befall Sita if left alone in the dangerous forest, leaves Sita in the protection of his brother Laksamana. Shortly after Rama's departure a cry for help echoes around the forest. Fearful for her husband safety Sita sends Laksamana to his aid leaving herself unprotected and alone.
A sudden storm envelops the forest and Sita becomes fearful. Rhawana appears before her but she is protected by a magic circle and his attempt to seize her fails. He disappears only to come back disguised as a poor old man seeking shelter and water (Bhagawan). Sita falls for Rhawana's trick and he kidnaps her. Taking Sita to his palace Alengka, Rhawana is attacked along the way by his mortal enemy, Garuda. Long enough to tell Rarna what has happened to Sita.
On his search for Sita, Rama meets Sugriwa the red monkey King whose help he enlists to find his wife. Together they select a scout to find Alengka and locate Sita. Hanoman, a white monkey with magical powers is chosen and Rama provides him with a ring to give to Sita as a token offl his love and as proof of Hanoman being his envoy.
Hanoman locates Alengka and enlists the help of Trijata to meet with Sita who is about to take her own life in despair. Hanoman shows Sita the ring and tells of her husbands impending rescue attempt. Hanoman then attempts to destroy part of the palace and is caught by giants who attempt to burn him to death. He escapes causing much mayhem throughout the city.
Rama is guided to Alengka where the monkey army defeats the army of giant Rama meets with Rhawana in face to face battle and defeats him. He is then reunited with Sita.
Price for visiting Kecak & Fire Dance at Uluwatu is USD 30 / person minumum 2 person. Singgle surchare is USD 15
- Air conditionen clean car for hotel transfer driven by Bali tour driver.
- Entrance ticket at Uluwatu Temple, parkir, Kecak & Fire Dance Ticket, using of sarong.
- Pick up location at Kuta / Sanur / Legian / Seminyak / Nusa Dua / Denpasar area.
- Minimum 2 participant to join this tour.
- Get our special offer for participant more than 4 person.
- Gratuity for Guide & Driver (Not compulsory but appreciated)
- Personal expenses such as drinks during meals, personal shopping, etc
Bali Best Quote
Why rent a car in Bali?
- Bali Car Rental Self drive with wide range of well maintained fleet
- Rent a car with Bali tour driver
- Bali Car charter, price already included car, Bali tour driver and petrol. Our tour driver will be happy to drive for you as per your own itinerary in Bali Island.
|For mor information please feel free to Contact Us.|
|Hotline||local 085737187321, 085100879869|
|overseas: 62 85737187321, 62 85100 879869|